Blogs: Practice Entry

哈尔移动城堡【相关词_哈尔的移动城堡壁纸】 - 零豆网

Introduce Myself
Hello! I am Wennan Pan, you must think this is an interesting name, this a Chinese name that's exactly how to say it in English, if you think this is hard to pronounce, call me Becky. One of my hobbies is to draw, I do sketch, acrylic paint, watercolor, and color pencil. Realistic still life sketch is usually what I would do. 
My favorite sport is badminton, I use to play it with my cousin, but since my family moved, I haven't played often 😟. 

One thing that really pet peeves me is loud noise, like kid's screaming because I have baby sit for a family with a 3 years old kid, and a 1-year-old baby, but they are the cutest when they are being quite. 

My goal this year is just to finish my online classes with a good grade, I have failed online class before, so hopefully everything is gonna go well. My career goal is to become an architect in the future. 
I think everyone is unique, just like everybody else, I have my unique look, personality, and background. I think to stand out, you must have something you good at that makes people feel you are a helpful person, and I am working hard to make myself more unique. 💪



Comments

  1. Hi, I love painting as well I may not be good but its fun and calming. its nice getting to know you.i also love the pictures you used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #4. Howl's Moving Castle

Entry # 6 How to Use iPad as A Study Tool

Entry #10. Mad Cow Disease